Thursday, October 05, 2006

Boringnyeeeeehhhhhh

Today I’m just so damn bored and I intend to drag the whole world with me~! Hahaha ;p

Since my so-called big presentation last wednesday, I really do feel a tender relief. Yup… my major presentation had pass, now I’m more relax, waiting for my chemicals to come. In the meantime, I just finished a book entitled ‘The Da Vinci Code’ by Dan Brown. What a story~! I suggest u guys to grab this book. I decided to get myself ‘Angels and Demons’, also by the same author. Now that I have finish the book and not yet buy the new one... what to do now?

I don’t feel like going out. Don’t feel like doing any crazy stuffs [mengongkong nafsu di bulan puasa.. hehehe ;p]. Yet, I’m stuck in this boring lab staring at this computer screen and watching over those undergraduates menumbuk2 chemical ala2 tumbuk sambal belacan, hoping they know what they're doing. Then looking over my hand phone, just to see any messages coming in [sambil berangan2 nak tukar telefon baru]. No sms. Then looking back at my computer screen. Having to feel the laziness conquering me once again. [malasnyeh nak analisis sorting data~!] Updating my emails yg rupa2nya dah jejak over 1000~! Checking friendster. Checking my circles. Blog hopping here and there. Leaving my prints everywhere.. then now what?

Hmmmmmm......

Yaaaaaaaa… boringnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!