Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Selamat menunaikan ibadah haji~*

Things are just not at its place. This and that.. everything is wrong~! I don’t know how to say this.. but right now, my head is spinning. I just wish it stop~! *sigh*

Ok, cut the crap. This entry was meant for my mum for her safe journey in Mekah. I’m praying hard that everything will be alright for her. And also for a mother of friend, Nurnadrah. May both our mothers gain the haji mabrur and be back home safely. And i believe there are more mothers, fathers, uncles and aunts of my friends out there also in their way to fulfill one of the rukun Islam. Let us all pray for their safe journey and hope that everything will go well and pray that they will come back home safely... amin~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Semoga ummi selamat pergi dan selamat kembali... Praying all the best for you~!