Monday, January 22, 2007

Sometimes~*

Hello everybody.. tak plan nak update, but I’m updating anyway..

Just finish bloghop here and there… ramai yg dah update but one blog that caught my attention is this blog of one 18-year-old guy [not boy] that grumbles about life. It makes me think a lot… and well, I’m still thinking…

Ummi baru balik dari Mekah semalam. Something happen. Long story and to cut it short, masa jumpa ummi tu, we shed our tears… it’s not the tears of joy but the tears of guilty for hurting our mum when she arrived KLIA. Like a drama scene, we chase our mum who wanted to take a cab back home. We manage to grab her. We cried. We didn’t actually bother people around us. We hug each other and say sorry. Ummi recite her doa untuk anak-anak for each time she hugs us. Cannot blame anyone for what happen [but personally I blame my dad] but for what happen, I really cannot trust anyone to handle my mum anymore... you’ll never know how a miscommunication can do to a relationship~! Next time, ummi directly contact akak okay~ ;)

Last week I got into an argument. [owh.. byk nya menda2 buruk yg terjadi.. ;( ] I mean it was a cyber argument… it was something personal but what I’m trying to say is that sometimes, when you think you already knew a lot or too well, you may not be able to realize that you actually knew nothing at all… [am I making sense here? ;p] and that is because, you’re trying too hard to do things perfectly. [now make sense..] and maybe, being perfect may not be the best thing…

and that is why, i'm still thinking...