Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HaPPy NeW YeaR~*

Its been a while since my last update. A lot had happen but it seems hard for me to jot down everything. Mostly because since the incident that effect our internet system around 9 countries in Asia. Since then, my internet gone wild~! i couldn't access to my own blog, whether from my house or from my lab. So, i decided to take a 'rest' for a while...

Today, it's 3rd January 2007! Yes.. a new year for all of us. Having to celebrate Aidiladha as well, I’d like to wish Salam Aidiladha to all muslims out there. Also I came across knowing that today is a birthday of a very nice and sweet friend, Hidayah Ibrahim. Happy Birthday to you Ida~! May you have another great year ahead… Wishing you all the best and good luck in your future undertakings and get ready to conquer the world~! Being 20 is like you enter the whole new world around you and you tend to learn more about what life has to offer. Appreciate what you have and live life to the fullest. May ALLAH bless you along the way.
Happy 20th birthday IDA~!

Well, nothing much as for me. I learn new stuffs about life. About what to expect and what not to expect. As long as I live, there are always new things to explore. Exploring ourselves especially. And learning about ourselves thru others.. Its not easy because it comes in a way that u least expected. It depends on how you realize it and how you decide to change it. Change it in a better way and become a better person yourself. And no.. don’t expect people to realize that cause its not easy to make people understand your change. All I can say is that, do it for yourself and seek guidance from ALLAH. You might as well shine others in certain ways you may not realize it too. This is what I learn about myself and truly hope in this new year, I just want to become a better person to others and not expect anything in return. People say give and take. In business, yes you need to give and take but in life, just give and don’t expect anything in return… not even kindness in return.. also don’t forget, to always apologize and forgive others… ;)

I'm wishing everybody a very HaPPy NeW YeaR~*