Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tagged by Hanot~*

So, i was clearly being tagged by Hana which is very much known to me as Hanot. So here you have it, right before the end of this year... [siap bagi deadline lagi nak buat tag ni.. huhu~]

1) Where did you begin 2007?
On my bed… ready to go to sleep until I was being woke up by smssss wishing happy new year~ then I doze off to bed… zzzZZZZ~~

2) What was your status on Valentine's Day?
Single & happy~ ngeee… ;D

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
UPM.

4) How did you earn your money?
part-timer… doing this & that. ;D

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Hell no!! doctors are almost like monsters to me whenever they have needles in their hands! I’ll make sure I stay fit & healthy just becoz I don’t wanna go to see any doctors! An apple a day keeps the doctor away right? And I eat like 10 apples a day can~?!? ;D

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Does ‘pak guard’ counts? Let me see…. Countless? Hehehe..

7) Where did you go on vacation?
Hmm… the latest is the Eye of Malaysia… dah nak cabut dah hujung tahun nih, so didn’t want to miss the eye… [actually teman my adik2 kecik yg nak naik~]

8) What did you purchase that was over RM1000?
even my handphone didn’t reach RM1000~ hmmm… my study fees boleh~?

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
yeah…. My highschool friends & bangian peeps~ ramai wooo… I haven’t plan to ‘join the club’ yet.. .but I know Hana is joining them next year! ;D

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
This year~? Nope.. but I lost my grand dad last year….

11) Did you move anywhere?
This year~? Nope.. Anak jati Bandar Baru Bangi sejak 1984…

12) What concerts/shows did you go to?
No big concert for me too… at least not in this year… ;D

13) Are you registered to vote?
Yes.. I have registered… [Hear me hana!] and yes.. I already voted.. being a very responsible citizen…[ hear that hana~? Muehehehe]

14) Where do you live now?
Bandar Baru Bangi… ;D

15) Describe your birthday?
Birthday this year~? Lemme see.. since my birthdate is in the early years… Hmmm… Haa.. wait~ I received presents! From many people that surprised me! Thanks guys! And yeah… I got that songs from ijat… ihab.. hata.. and been spending my birthday nites with my cyber friends.. love you guys!

16) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Never actually thought about anything~! If I wanna do anything, I just do it without any second thoughts~ ;D

17) What has been your unforgettable moment?
Lots of it….. Owh for this year~? Hmmm….. Let me see… Hmmm… I went out with someone I like… but that was just it~ ;p

18) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I can actually control my emotions… that I can actually think before I say bad-bad things during anger moment… trust me, its not easy you know~ huhuhu~

19) Any new additions to your family?
Not this year…

20) What was your worst month?
December maybe~ Cause its almost end of the year but yet I didn’t achieve half of my ‘azam’… huhuhu~ So again, my azam next year is to achieve my azam this year… ;D

21) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Owh.. byk2… I lost counts~ ;D

22) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Me & myself… ;D

23) Made new friends?
Sure… but even lost a few too…

24) New best friend?
The same old pal, Fini…

25) Favourite Night out?
I live with a conservative family so going out at night is quite a No-No for me…

26) Where will you end 2007?
Same like last year… going to bed for a goodnite sleep… [as I put my pillows onto my ears lah~]