Saturday, February 02, 2008

What i do~*

Dah dapat call. From that company that I’m working with as a part time trainer. SigTech Sdn. Bhd. Dah dipanggil untuk mengajar. Tak sia-sia aku panggil tok bomoh tarik projek utk diorg dulu. Menjadi jugak. So I can see myself that I will get busy dalam bulan February after raya cina nanti. Pastu basicly akn berlanjutan dalam minggu2 yg seterusnye. Ayoooo.. biler nya aku nak buat writing ni? Takpe2. This is where my time management skills come in handy. And maybe I wont be updating here everyday. 2-3 hari sekali boleh?

Orang selalu tanya apa kerja aku buat. Aku akn jawab student and part time lecturar/tutor. Actually kerja aku sebagai trainer but then ramai tak faham aku trainer apa. Malas lak nak terangkan. Tapi biler cakap aku part time lecturer, basicly semua akan angguk2 terus diam lambang faham kerja seorang lecturer/tutor. Habis cerita.

But actually, this is what I do.

I train people. In this company that I work for is a company that is doing calibration equipment and stuffs like that. I mean if you have lots of big-big equipments, each of them need to be calibrate in order to ensure the accuracy of that equipment. Or else, your readings/data/measurement will not be valid. Then besides having calibration stuffs, they do offer trainings for institutes. Mostly like Kemahiran Belia. Setakat ni, klien company nih is PSDC, Kuantan & TESDEC, Marang. Org2 Pahang and Terengganu tahu lah tempat2 ni kot.

So these institute have classes and training. Kemahiran for belia. They will be having theory classes and hands-on training. Usually this course takes up to 7-8 months. Jadinye, biler kelas teori start, they need expertise to handle classes. Subjek2 mcm photonic, basic telecommunication and so on. Ada 3 group. Fiber Optik, Microprosessor & Network. So I’m in the Fiber Optic group. So I train/lecture them about related stuffs on Fiber Optics. Pretty much mcm kerja tutor or lecture bezanya kerja ni bukan tetap mcm lecture or tutor. So kalau ada student masuk berdaftar kat PSDC & TESDEC tu, then they will outsource the training class. This is where they will call SigTech and masa ni lah SigTech will call me. Harhar~ pening? So setakat ni, klien tetap for that company is PSDC & TESDEC lah. Any other company interested in doing training for the company’s staffs? Let me know yah!

So itu lah sebenarnye my part-time job. Working is my part time and studying is my full time. I’m doing it free-lance. Tak terikat. Sementara nak dapatkan permenant job, I do various stuffs. Kat UPM tu, I do demonstrations. Penunjukajar. Kan ke biasanye masa korang kat uni dulu ada subjek lab. So this is where the lab demo comes in handy. Tunjuk ajar student buat eksperimen and understand the concepts of physics. Plus tuitions. Every Saturday. Owh ye, did i mention that my mum has her own training company too? So sometimes, I do help her out. My mum buat training for various clients. Kinda ‘bigger fish’. Kementerian2 and Lembaga2 are those in the list. But biasanye training course from company my mum ni pendek2 je. Paling lama pun seminggu je. My mum is a water expert and offer PTK trainings too. For all group. So sape2 nak naik pangkat and naik tangga gaji kerja kerajaan tu, let me know. That’s the major training lah. There are also some other minor trainings, depend on the clients. Plus green card. My mum is one of the 60 people that can approve green cards, so let me know if any of you out there who needs green card for your company’s staffs. In group of at least of 30 people. We don’t offer training in person. [Pasnih nak mintak komisyen promoting and marketing her service in here! Heheheh~]

So lepas raya cina ni, I will be heading to Kuantan. Outstation sana. Will be a bit busy here and there but I’ll manage. Sampai sana I will still online and stuffs. YM will still on but for special ones only. Hehehehe~ And don’t worry, maybe I’ll update myself from there.

Alamak. Hungry lah pulak. Wanna catch a bite or two downstairs lah~

Have a nice dinner every one!