Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Neen~*

Well, there are few people who are somehow responsible of me jumping into this world of blogging. You can see them on the left side of this blog. And when they ask for favours or anything that concerns the matter of blogging (read : tagging) its hard for me to reject. So this one entry goes for that one lovely gurl that is very 'nice' enough to tag me.

(yeah neen~) So here goes…

Rules are:

1.List these rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3.Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

(yeah.. simple. But since I’m a rule breaker, can I just skip rule number 4 & 6? Heh~ Okay, the first thing is done.)

Well...7 Facts About Me:

1. Obviously, I’m a rule breaker. But never get caught. Heh~

2. I’m working on the basic device on the existing of internet. Without the device, we will still be living in the world of sending mails and telegrams. Imagine that heh?

3. I’m a writer for a local newbie magazine called KONSEP. I was approach by one of my blog reader to be part of the writer’s team. You can find me there by the same name as I use for this blog.

4. Due to lots of friends and a lil bad memories I have, I create a lot of names to categories my frens. Zue, Sherry, Shifa, Zurai, Raiha are among the common names I use-for bangian peeps, schoolmates, universiti mates and ex-students. I only met 2 people in this world using the same name Zuraiha-nama makcik Anem and nama kedai makan kat stesen bas Larkin. Makes the name sound unic huh~? Hah!

5. In this virtual world, I’m usually known as Dark Angel & Lady Fantaghiro.

6. I love number 27 and 7 for no specific reason. I’ve been using it as my user name since 18 and when people ask why the number,its hard to explain. Now its easier to explain cause its my age and the reason will only last for this one year. Next year, its back to ‘entahla-tak-tau-nape-aku-guna-nombor-27-ni’

7. Now you know why I wanted to answer this tagged cause I have to give 7 facts about me. Err.. this number 7 fact counts right?


Next; 7 unspectacular quirks of yours:

(can I just call my sisters on this?) Well…


1. I use to walk like a pink panther when I was small. Now, I walk like a cat. Haha.

2. This one I usually get from people – ‘Eh kau tak minum air lepas makan?’ Cause I always get it from people, I’m beginning to think that this might be quirky.

3. My youngest small sister will sing a lullaby or read bedtime stories for me to get me to sleep.Maybe so that she doesn’t have to hear me nagging too much. Haha.

4. Using lots of sandals and slipper in one day. Got a room slipper, then going out reaching any matching sandal. Then, while driving, use different driving sandal. In the office, got room slipper and using different sandal for praying. Same goes to towel, bed sheet, brushes and the list goes on… Yup, cerewet dan merimaskan.

5. I can easily (and accidently) fall asleep. While driving (Kids, don’t try this at home) and while standing. So never ask me to join any long hour talk/lecture/seminar. My eyes and head just won't tolerate even if I sit in front of Sultan that is delivering his speech. I’ll just give him a head-banging. Totally uncontrolable even if I get enough sleep.

6. Haha. Don’t ask me to go to the clinic cause I hate to see doctors and nurses in hospitals or clinics. They kinda represent big needles that would suck your blood till the last drop. To avoid this whatsoever fobia, I just seek for their advice via online. No need to meet them. Heh.

7. Due to that matter, I’m extra careful of what I eat. People say I’m on diet but actually, I just don’t want to go to any hospitals or clinics. The last flu and cold sneeze I had when I was in form 2 I guess. The doctor shot me with that needle. Grrrr.. I hate that! Since that, I made apple as my best friend. Heh.


So there you have it, some little facts about me. Just for the easy and pleasure reading.

Anybody want to be tagged? Be my guest and put yourself in my 7x7x7 list. Everybody’s invited.

And I was tagged by a lovely gurl named Farah Nazneen a.k.a Neen.