Monday, September 22, 2008

It's been a while~*

Yeah I know.. its been a while..

Fuuuhh.. just to think about the politikus matters really make my head spin round like a merry-go-round. Tried to rest but what the heck, I still pampered myself with the political news. (pamper huh? heh…)

Just finished reading hanot’s blog. She’s living happily in her new stage of life. And having Hanot to cook is really showing that this world is approaching it’s end. Kiamat daa… haha~ but Gosh… Am I prepared for it?

Well, it’s the holy month anyway. 10 last nights of Ramadhan. Too bad if we don’t grab the chance out of it. I was doing some calculation where one night of ibadah is said to be better than 1000 months. Convert it to years. Its like 1000/12 and you get 83plus years. That is only for 1 night. What about 10 nights? You do the numbers.

Well, happy last-ten-days of fasting month!