Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tagged by Hanot.

I don’t know why I kept on being tagged. And being the kind of person that tak-sampai-hati-tak-buat-kang-member-kecik-hati, so I guess its my responsibility to perform the duty (apeke hal bunyi mcm nak pergi berjuang di medan perang?) hah.. So here goes to Hanot… (Ye, aku layan ler ni…)

1) Do you think you're hot ?
You have to ask the guys… haha. Erks.. *so not me*


2) Upload your favourite picture of you!
Well, I frankly I hate to see myself in pictures (tak fotogenik. Heh) but here’s one…

3) Why do you like that picture?
Simply i like the Ju-On expression on my face. haha.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza ?
Pizza huh? Hmm.. when I visit Zatul Iradah in Kulim and she treated me with pizaz. That was like… ermmm.. 6 months ago kot?

5) The last song you listen to?
Lagu ringtone my sister – L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole. I usually sing along with the ringtones everytime I call anybody. So you guys better be putting up some hot and latest ringtones.

6) What are you doing right now besides this ?
Hmm.. bloghopping I guess plus been sorting my emails. And lunch hour ni nak pergi therapy (read : shopping)

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Alya Sofea.

5 People to tag :

1) Hanot! Haha.. amik balik.
2) Naneen
3) Yasminci

4) Zaki
5) Ikhmar


8) Who is number one ?

The one who’s been tagging me. But I berani kerat jari dia takkan layan lagi tag ni. Harhar.


9) Number three is having a relationship with?
Aaarrr… this gurl am not sure dengan yang mana satu. Last time it was with Tuuutt tuutt. But now I guess she’s with tiittt ttiitt. Dunno when she’s gonna make up her mind. Heh.

10) Say something about number five?
She’s one sweet gurl that has been a loyal reader to my blog.

11) How about number four?
One of my friend that I met thru blogging. He’s nice, smart and kind.

12) Who is number two?
A friend that I met thru blogging where her parents turns out to be one of my mother’s close friends. She really showed me what a small world this is.

Owh.. tu je? Ok. Dah habis. Sape2 yang kena tagged tu, jalankan tanggungjawab anda.

Fuuhh.. memang aku takde kerja dok melayan tagged nih. Tiba-tiba terasa mcm kembali ke dunia blogging yang sebenar.. layan tag! Heh~